Dental Patient Services
CVHS offers dental services to meet the needs of your entire family. Services include the full range of general dental care including preventative, restorative, periodontal care, crowns, bridges, and limited cosmetic dentistry. In addition, our dentists provide children’s dentistry to children ages 4 and up, basic oral surgery (extractions, wisdom teeth), and endodontic services (root canals).
If you need urgent dental care, our dentists will do their best to see patients the same day.
Dental services are available to patients of all ages with or without insurance. We also offer a sliding scale fee (based on income and family size) for dental services.
- Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center (AAHWC)
- Caroline Children's Dental Program (CCDP)
- Caroline Family Practice (CFP)
- Central Virginia Community Health Center (CVCHC)
- Charles City Regional Health Services (CCRHS)
- Charlotte Primary Care (CPC)
- Community Health Center of the Rappahannock Region (CHCRR)
- Health & Wellness Center of Louisa (HWCL)
- Hopewell-Prince George Community Health Center (HPG)
- Southside Community Health Center (SCHC)