Behavioral Health Patient Services
Behavioral Health Services
CVHS offers fully-integrated and confidential Behavioral Health Services in several of our office locations. A fairly broad range of services are available, and vary by site depending on provider specialization.
Each site with Behavioral Health Services offers evaluation and treatment services for mood, anxiety, and adjustment disorders and the interacting effects of psychological/behavioral factors and medical conditions (e.g., obesity, smoking cessation, coping with chronic illness, including pain management). Certain sites offer specialized services for issues such as alcohol and substance abuse, trauma and crisis debriefing, attachment problems, multicultural issues, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, learning disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and neuropsychological evaluation. Each site with Behavioral Health services also offers coordination of care between behavioral health, medical, and dental providers in order to improve our patient’s overall functioning, health status and sense of well-being. We are unable to provide care for severe/persistent psychiatric illness and psychiatric crisis evaluation and intervention services. Patients in need of such services are typically referred out, such as to the local Community Services Board.
Behavioral Health Locations
- Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center (AAHWC)
- Central Virginia Community Health Center (CVCHC)
- Charles City Regional Health Services (CCRHS)
- Community Health Center of the Rappahannock Region (CHCRR)
- Health & Wellness Center of Louisa (HWCL)
- Hopewell-Prince George Community Health Center (HPG)
- King William - Dawn Community Doctors (KWCD)
- Neighborhood Family Health Center (NFHC)